Martes, Mayo 14, 2013

TURN AROUND POEM

1. I used to have five dogs
    but now I only have a cat

2. I used to listen to OPM
    but now I prefer K-pop

3. I used to collect shoes
    but now I wear slippers

4. I used to have straight hair
    but now I am curled

5. I used to talk alot
    but now I am mute

6. I used to dance with a troop
    but now I am solo

7. I used to join motor racing
    but now I am focus on my marathon

8. I used to dive the ocean
    but now i dive the sky

9. I used to love color green
    but now I prefer color blue

10. I used to brush my hair
      but now I wear a wig

11. I used to wear dress
      but now I prefer shirt

12. I used to lay on bed
      but now I lay on the floor

13. I used to buy laptop
      but now I buy tablet

14. I used to swim with y friends
      but now I am with my family

15. I used to carry the chair
      but now I carry the small table

16. I used to make a kite
      but now I make an air balloon

17. I used to wear make-up
      bat now I wear a lipstick

18. I used to create my own poem
      but now I prefer a song

19. I used to dance ballet
      but now I prefer pop dance

20. I used to wear a hat
      but now I prefer a cap

21. I used to draw a car
      but now I draw a house

22. I used to drive a Honda City
      but now I prefer a Honda Jazz

23. I used to go in mall
      but now I go in church

24. I used to repaint my room
      but now I prefer to fix it

25. I used to join in showtime
      but now I join in PGT

26. I used to buy Mini pit
      but now I prefer to buy Pit bull

27. I used to scare my niece
      but now I scare my nephew

28. I used to cut my hair
      but now I prefer to rebond it

29. I used to listen to Madonna's songs
      but now I prefer to Britney's songs.

30. I used to take a picture
      but now I prefer to draw

31. I used to wear slippers
      but now I prefer to wear shoes

32. I used to watch TV
      but now I prefer to listen to radio

33. I used to write a poem
      but now I prefer to compose a song

34. I used to cook
      but now I prefer to eat

35. I used to cook chicken curry
      but now I cook chicken adobo

36. I used to wash the plates
      but now I clean the garbage

37. I used to love RRJ jeans
      but now I love LEE jeans

38. I used to talk
      but now I'm speechless

39. I used to eat
      but now I prefer to cook

40. I used to sing
      but now I dance

41. I used to wear bracelet
      but now I wear necklace

42. I used to climb the tree
      but now i climb the mountain

43. I used to eat chocolates
      but now I eat candies

44. I used to eat white spaghetti
      but now I eat ice cream

45. I used to take BSIT
      but now I prefer BSAT

46. I used to teach my dog
      but now I prefer my cat

47. I used to read magazines
      but now I read Science books

48. I used to bake cookies
      but now I bake a cake

49. I used to swim in the swimming pool
      but now I prefer in the sea

50. I used to have a beautiful dress
      but now I have a Vanz shoes

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento